Sunday, March 25, 2018

Post-State Week Schedule Change!

Hey all! Hope you had an amazing time at State!

There have been a few changes to this week's drama club schedule.

Elections for the 2018-2019 school year's exec members has been moved to THURSDAY, March 29. Exec applicants, prepare your speech for Thursday. Everyone in drama make sure you are there to vote for who you want to run the program next year.

The Dramafest playwright workshop has also been moved to WEDNESDAY, March 28 from 2-3 pm. Please let everyone who is interested know that Wednesday is the first playwright meeting.

1 comment:

  1. Hey I am for the first time here. I came across this blog and I find It really useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me. I think this is engaging and eye-opening material. Thank you so much for caring about your content and your readers.

    Visit : shadow fight 3 mod apk

    ReplyDelete